Saturday, October 15, 2011

growingforhisglory@yahoo.com




Dear Friends,

I have received several messages from my blog account telling me that I have messages and/or comments to read, however, me being pretty blog-illiterate, can not seem to locate them anywhere. I am so sorry if I have not responded to any of your messages. I would encourage you to send them directly to my email account growingforhisglory@yahoo.com or rmaiocca@yahoo.com.

As you know, I am always eager to read about your heart and hear what the Lord is doing in and through you. I am so blessed by so many sweet words that have been spoken to me regarding my blog from the few that I have shared it with. I know the Lord is stirring the hearts of His people. Things are happening. People are changing and lives are being transformed. Let's give all praise and glory to Jesus together!

Many blessings. Thank you for your love and support.

Because He Lives,
Robin and Family ♥


"Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in your sight,
O LORD, my rock and my redeemer."
Psalm 19:14

No comments:

Post a Comment