Friday, July 15, 2011

Happy for them, so so happy for them.



“With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”
Matthew 19:26

As I sit here, I cry.
I cry almost everyday.
My husband is not home now so I can let the tears flow. He kinda makes fun of me.
He always says to me, "Are you going to cry again..." (lol)

My heart right now is so hopeful and so happy for them.
I have very special friends (and yes she really is my friend).
I follow this blog daily and I cry over almost every post.


This woman,
this man,
this family.
They give me hope.

They are perfect examples of people who deny themselves and follow Jesus.
That is all I want to do.

I want to follow Jesus.

Lord use us.
Use me.
Use my children to display your goodness.
Your love.
Your heart for these children.

Something happened to me on the inside and I am not the same person.
Patience! We need to hear His will for our lives.
It is not easy. The Lord is teaching me so much right now.

This is all very good. Good. Good.

We serve an awesome God.
I am hopeful!


We have an ALL-knowing, ALL- powerful, mountain moving, ocean separating, turning water into wine, healer of all diseases, King of Kings and Lord of Lords Father on our side!


"God Is Moving"


"But they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint."
Isaiah 40:31

No comments:

Post a Comment