Friday, July 8, 2011

My Husbands Heart ♥

(This I wrote at the end of June
but forgot to post it to the blog. Silly me)


"Prayer changes everything."

I have heard it before.

I am here today to tell you,
it's really true.

I have watched the Lord do a work in my husbands heart
that is so encouraging and exciting.

"Stirring' does not even do justice to what i believe the Lord is preparing our hearts for.
I believe that we are in the beginning phases of something very beautiful here.

Only the Lord can orchestrate something like this.

I am beyond blessed and super excited to see what the next few weeks/months
 have in store for us.

I hope to share with you all soon.

(LOL... "all"... nobody even knows about my blog yet. I'm funny.)

God you are SO Big. So Powerful. So Awesome. So Gentle. So Loving!

Thank you for loving me! ♥

“Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine,
according to his power that is at work within us,
to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations,
for ever and ever! Amen.”
Ephesians 3:30-21



No comments:

Post a Comment