Friday, July 22, 2011

Poison Oak :(


We just got back from camping, my family and I.

Super Duper Great Time.
I love my family.

However, my husband and I apparently went rolling in the poison oak when we were asleep.
I don't recall much, (I sure hope we had fun)
but the after effects of these mean heartless leaves left this girl an unhappy camper.
My husband has it much worst than I do... no fun at all.
I think I may know a smidgen of how Job felt.

Still... nobody really knows about my blog yet, however I am compelled to keep posting.

Stay tuned...

God is moving. I just know He is!

If we are willing, He is able!



Send me your light and your faithful care, let them lead me;
let them bring me to your holy mountain, to the place where you dwell.
Then I will go to the altar of God, to God, my joy and my delight.
I will praise you with the lyre, O God, my God.

Why, my soul, are you downcast? Why so disturbed within me?
Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, 
my Savior and my God. "
Psalm 43:3-5

No comments:

Post a Comment