Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Do YOU Have a Favorite BREAD recipe? ♥



"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me,
   because the LORD has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor."
Isaiah 61:1 


I am searching for the world's greatest

LEMON BREAD


recipe to add to my "Bread FOR Life" menu!

If you have a favorite bread recipe
and would like to share it with me, please email me or comment.
I know the pumpkin bread is a real favorite among my family and friends
but I believe I will need about 3 "signature" breads
that I can bust-out all for the LOVE of orphans!

**And we can even "name" the bread after YOU! **

 I'm telling you, I'm so, SO, S.O. excited about what the Lord is doing.

These are HIS children and HE is the Bread of LIFE!

So if you have a favorite bread recipe and would like to share it with me,
please do! :)

I would be thrilled to "name" the bread after YOU
and you too can have a special part in what the Lord is doing through "Bread FOR Life"!

I'm excited!

Happy Baking!

For HIS Kingdom!

For HIS Glory!

For HIS Precious Children!


ALL FOR HIM!

A.L.L. O.F. I.T!



"and provide for those who grieve in Zion— to bestow on them a crown of beauty
   instead of ashes, the oil of joy instead of mourning, and a garment of praise
   instead of a spirit of despair. They will be called oaks of righteousness,
   a planting of the LORD for the display of
his splendor."
Isaiah 61:3





No comments:

Post a Comment