Monday, January 9, 2012

Hannah's GOLDEN Heart ♥ Precious Moments



"Train up a child in the way he should go:
And when he is old, he will not depart from it.
"
Proverbs 22:6



Hannah, (my 7 year old daughter) LOVES the orphan.
She will NOT stop talking about them.
There is a golden gem in the center of her heart that tells me,
our Father has something brewing for this sweet angel.


She told me the other night as we were out on a walk:
“Mommy I have a secret I want to tell you but I don’t know if I should.”

I said,
“Well honey, you know you can tell your mommy anything.
What makes you think you can’t tell me?”

She says,
“Well I don’t know if you will understand.”

I said,
“Oh honey, try me. I will do my best to understand.”
With a deep breath and a few more steps, she preceded to tell me,
“Mommy, the Lord told me we are going to Africa.”

I said
“Oh really? Baby, that’s awesome.
Why is that a secret and why do you think you can’t tell me?”

She said,
“Well I don’t know when we are going but I know we are going.
Does that sound weird?”

I said,
“No honey, it sounds like the voice of our Father.
That is how He speaks to us.
He makes something very clear in our hearts that we know it to be true,
even if we have no idea how it will happen.
That is the exciting part of following Jesus.
So now, you know what we need to do?
We need to wait.
We need to pray and wait patiently.
The Lord will tell us everything we need to know exactly when we need to know it!”

With that she smiled with complete joy and satisfaction,
I put my arm around her and we began to pray as we walked.

This is my 7 year old daughter.
The Lord has a call on her life.
I know He does.

Precious moments that money could never buy,
stitched in my heart and mind, forever.

Thank you Jesus!

This is not the first time I wrote about her precious heart.
I wrote about another time here.

Simply PRICELESS!


“Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them,
for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these.
Truly I tell you, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child
will never enter it.'
And he took the children in his arms
placed his hands in them and blessed them."
Mark 10:14-16

No comments:

Post a Comment