Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A Love I Can Not Explain



"The first question that the priest... and the Levite asked was:
'If I stop to help this man, what will happen to me?'
But the Good Samaritan... reversed the question:
'If I do not stop to help this man, what will happen to him?"
Martin Luther King, Jr.


Yesterday at church was unbelievable!

My husband preached an amazing and incredible message to the congregation!
(I'm not just saying that because he’s my husband. It really was an anointed word from the Lord.)
I hope to be able to link it to my blog very soon.


And YES…

"Bread FOR Life"
hit it out of the park, AGAIN!

With 35 loaves of bread,
$434.00
was raised for the orphan!

Woo-Hoo JESUS!
(Jumping up and down, singing and crying with excitement. Literally!)


All this money is going to the feed the children who have no food.
Dress the children that have no clothes.
Educate the children that have no school.
Love the children that have no one to love them.
This is the bottom-of-my-heart prayer for every penny ever raised through this ministry.
That THIS bread would give them LIFE and HOPE!


My heart melts, bleeds, cries, sings, rejoices, mourns,
weeps, laughs and loves all at the same time.
E.V.E.R.Y.D.A.Y.
(In case you don’t think that’s possible, I am here to tell you, it is.
Ask my husband. He doesn’t know if I’m coming or going)

I can not tell you what the Lord is doing in my heart.
I’m not even sure it’s possible to explain.
I only really know of one other woman who understands the condition my heart is in.
This woman and I went on a walk together last night.
We talked, prayed and cried for the lost children of this world.
(I love you Mama M.)
It is super comforting to have a sister that really does “get it”.
When I say that, I mean, someone who understands and is willing to sell everything
and leave tomorrow if that is what the Lord wanted.
I didn’t get to this point overnight.
It was a process.
However, I do believe with everything inside my heart and mind,
that is what I would do if that's what the Lord wanted from us.

I would be willing.

In.A.Heartbeat.



We are waiting on the Lord.


There is something absolutely undeniable that has transpired in my heart.
I know I have said it before. Many times.
My life has completely changed and I have no idea what it means.
However, the Lord knows.
It’s all I can really say.
He knows the innermost parts of my being.
He knows what causes all these emotions to be radically stirred in my heart
to the point of complete overwhelmingness.
(I think I just made up that word. I like it.)

He is the only one that can interpret my heart and mind when all I can do is
c.r.y.

So as I wait on the Lord, I will continue to do what I am doing.
I will raise as much money as I possibly can and help support,
feed, cloth and share Jesus with these little love-friends
until I trust the Lord brings our paths together!
FOREVER!
I love these children.

My life will never be the same.
And what is even cooler is that my children LOVE these children.
They see pictures and they “want them”. They want to serve. It’s beautiful.
(Kiki told me today that he wants to play with little black children. I love his heart.)

Here is a short video to show you who I’m after.
This is what entangles my heart to no end.
These are the faces that make me do what I do.

These are God’s children.

As I look at the faces of these children, I weep.

Precious
Beautiful
Afraid
Shy
SO Special
Withdrawn
Quiet
Observant
Alone
Watchful
Worthy
Fearful
Valued
Cherished
Timid
Scared
Treasured

ALL OF THEM…

LOVED by our Heavenly Father.

They are why I do not want this life anymore.
I want a life of complete and total surrenderance to Jesus!
(Did I just made up that word too? I like it!)

This is where my heart is.

Loving every single one of these faces with a love I can not explain.







"See that you do not despise one of these little ones.
For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven."
Matthew 18:10

No comments:

Post a Comment